Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Hoodies and butterflies


I know you guys have been mostly getting videos and not much blogging but I'm having a hard time finding my rhythm again. The computer is such a time suck. Sure I can come on and post my blog and shut down the computer but that's not how I want to blog. I want to visit with you guys too so I open up feedly and start reading blogs. I don't know about you guys but when I read a blog and they mention someone or something I tend to click those links and head off to a new to me blog. Next thing I know 3 hours has passed and I've done nothing but stare at the computer screen. I need to find a schedule that works for me so please bear with me while I figure it all out. Until then, here's another Talk To Me Tuesday video and another bonus hoodie video. All 3 of my grown kiddos now have a made by momma hoodie.









This is Robbie's (18) hoodie. I had lots of fun working on this one.




1 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Use a timer--set it for hour or hour and half and when it goes off--
you get off the computer!!!
you never know it just might work!!!!
enjoy, di